For our 3 o’clock snack we love it when Keelia pops up a batch of her special popcorn. It's way too delicious to keep to ourselves. Bon Apetit or shall we say Bon ApePOP!
• Set stove to Med-High.
• Melt about 2 T Coconut Oil (Dr. Bronner’s is my fave) or enough to cover the bottom of the pan your using.
• Grind Black Pepper and Sea Salt in the melted coconut oil (This is key to adding flavor to the popcorn as it pops!) I rarely venture from Salt & Pepper but you can also put a little garlic, chili powder, cinnamon sugar or any spice you prefer.
• Pour white popcorn kernels to cover the bottom of the pan and cover with a lid. While any popcorn would work because it’s the greatest snack ever, white kernels stay small for the perfect handful and are tasty too!
• Let the popcorn and oil heat up shaking the pan occasionally.
• Upon the first few pops - shake, shake, shake - shake your booty! Keep moving and grooving the pan until the popping dwindles.
• Put your popcorn in a bowl and crack more Black Pepper and Sea Salt on it.
• Pairs nicely with a cold Club Soda, Coke, and Marketing meetings :)