DO YOU NEED ZUM WORK?
Our people were born to be Indigo Wild - we've banded together to thump and bump the rock and soul into every batch of Zum Bars, Mists, Laundry Soaps, Face, Glows, Kisses and more. We are a collaborative group who likes to dig in and magic natural magic happen. The workplace ambiance involves collaboration with multiple areas of the company and we're looking for self-motivated individuals who can help grow and contribute to the Indigo Wild brand.
Here are just a few qualifications:
- ARE YOU OUTGOING?
- DO YOU LOVE DOGS?
- DO YOU LOVE YOUR MOTHER?
- DOES ABSOLUTELY NOTHING OFFEND YOU?
- DO YOU LIKE TO LISTEN TO MUSIC?
Does this sound like you? If so, you might be a great fit for Indigo Wild.
WANTED: MACHINE OPERATOR // PRODUCTION ASSOCIATE
We’re looking for a fun, energetic, and hard-working individual to operate the various machines used in our production and packaging operations. Previous manufacturing experience a plus, but work ethic and desire to learn are most important. This is an opportunity to build skills and be a part of a growing company and team. First and second shift available. Apply in person M-F from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. at 2800 Mercier Street, Kansas City, MO, or start the process by clicking on this link.
WANTED: PART-TIME CONTRACTOR FOR MERCHANDISING
Reno, NV/Tahoe, CA
Oakland/Bay Area, CA
- Boise, ID
Summary: The contractor is responsible for growing and maintaining relationships with new and existing Indigo Wild Wholesale accounts. The contractor will visit new and existing accounts to merchandise displays, educate department managers/buyers, drive sales through recommended orders, conduct trainings, demos, and any other services.
The ability to independently prepare for travel include, but are not limited to:
- Organizing store list.
- Mapping effective and efficient travel routes.
- Pack marketing material and other merchandising material needed for each trip/chain.
- Clean, organize and update Zum displays, signage and product packaging.
- Grow and maintain relationships with department managers/buyers.
- Obtain store orders.
- Recommend and educate staff on top-selling items and make recommendations on Zum products that the store should carry.
- Communicate new product items, promos, signage and updates to the department managers/buyers and staff.
- Complete and follow up on credit memos, call tags and any other service aspects related to the accounts that you are servicing.
- Use the Repsly app to clock in and out, schedule account visits, map routes, take before and after photos of each display and complete notes for visits.
Must have a valid driver’s license and your own insured transportation. Please email your resume to Angela.firstname.lastname@example.org
WANTED: SOAP ASSISTANT
We're looking for a fun & energetic full-time Zum Bar Soap Assistant! Call 1-800-361-5686 and ask for Nancy. Or, apply in person M-F from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. at our main facility located at 3125 Wyandotte Street, Kansas City, MO.
*MUST BE ABLE TO LIFT HEAVY ITEMS.
We're looking for someone energetic to assist with packing Zum orders. Please apply in person, call 1-800-361-5686 and ask for Nancy, or email your resume to email@example.com. To apply in person M-F from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. at our main facility located at 3125 Wyandotte Street, Kansas City, MO.