You've got questions? We've got answers! We hope this Q&A sesh solves your problems, but if you still have more questions feel free to call us at 1-800-361-5686 or email email@example.com.
1. How do you use the soap? (We’re not kidding, we’ve gotten this a ton of times)
It’s easy…use some water and your hands to work up a good lather with your Zum Bar or rub the Zum Bar directly on your wet, naked body.
2. Are your products tested on animals?
Our products are never tested on animals, only our lovely human bodies at the Zum Factory. Join in on the Zum R&D by ordering Zum Lab products! Before Zum products get their big break, they pay their dues in the Zum Lab. These are the stars in the making and they’re yours for the taking.
3. Are your products vegan?
All Zum products are vegan except Zum Bars (goat's milk), Zum Kisses (honey) and Zum Body Balm/Zum Rub (goat's milk).
4. Are your products vegetarian?
All Zum products are vegetarian.
5. Are your products gluten-free?
All Zum products are gluten free except Zum Body lotions (oat bran extract) and Oatmeal-Lavender Zum Bar (oatmeal). Rosemary extract is gluten free and contains soy.
6. Can I use the bars and lotions on my face?
All of our bars and lotions are safe to use on your entire body.
7. Can I pick the flavors in my bundle box or pound bag?
All Bundle Box and Pound Bag scents are picked out in a variety of combinations by us, for you. These products are not customizable, but rest assured you’ll get a great mix of scents in these products!
8. I can’t figure out what scent of soap I received.
Stumped on a scent you received? Send us a snapshot of the soap in question to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll identify it for you! You can also check out our Scent Guide to investigate for yourself.
Promotions/Promo Code Questions:
1. Can I use more than one promo code at a time?
We love deals just as much as you do, but only one promo code may be used at a time. Be sure to keep an eye out for special promotions in our emails where you can take advantage of a special pricing deal, BOGO, and more
2. Why does it say “promo code is invalid”?
Chances are you haven’t met the requirements of the code or it has expired. Requirements may include: an order of $X or more or specific items required to be in your cart.
3. Why is my promo code not working?
Only one promo code may be used per order. You little trickster! If you try to enter more than one, you will not receive multiple discounts on your order. Other options for why a promo code isn’t working is that it may be expired, you may not be satisfying the requirements of the offer, or you are entering an invalid code.
PLEASE NOTE: Subscription items are not valid for discounts and cannot be used to go towards a discount total.
1. Can I use a discount/promo code on subscription items?
Subscription items already score a recurring 5% discount. No other discount codes can be used on top of this recurring discount.
2. Where can I change or cancel my subscription?
Recurring orders can be changed in your Zum account dashboard. Need more help? Email us at email@example.com.
3. How long do I have to make changes before my next shipment?
Recurring order changes need to be made at least 24 hours before your next order is to be placed. You will receive an email notification about upcoming orders. After this, no changes can be made as your order is already being packed by our Zummers!
1. What is your shipping policy?
Orders under $50 ship for a flat-rate of $9.95!*
$50+ and your order ships for FREE!*
- *Free shipping is not available for Hawaii, Alaska, and all other U.S. Territories. All orders shipped to Hawaii, Alaska, and U.S. Territories will be charged an additional $34.95 to cover shipping & handling costs. Please allow approximately 10 business days for your shipment to arrive.
- Any orders to Hawaii, Alaska, and U.S. Territories that include Zum Laundry Soap will incur a $5.00 per jug additional charge.
- Sorry, but we are unable to ship Zum Laundry Soap to P.O. Boxes.
- Although we'd like to, it's just too far for us to go. We currently don't ship internationally.
- We love the military and ship to APO/FPO addresses through the SmartPost. P.O. Boxes ship SmartPost too.
- We only ship and deliver Monday through Friday. We like to rest our paws on the weekends.
- We thank you for your order and want to get your goodies to you as fast and safely as we can. We want you to hurry up and enjoy them and order more.
2. Where is my order?
You should receive an email once your package has left the Zum Factory with tracking information and your order will then change to "Complete" in your account. Expect to receive your order in 7-10 business days.
3. Why are there extra shipping charges on my order?
Are you shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, or the U.S. territories? There is a $20 charge for shipping to these areas.
4. Do you ship internationally?
We currently don’t ship internationally. Although we’d like to, it’s just too far for us to go. Please look for our products at vitacost.com and iherb.com.
It’s like trying to put a beach ball through a doggie-door, it just doesn’t work that great.