DO YOU NEED ZUM WORK?
Would you like to become an "oompa loompa" for Indigo Wild? Here are just a few qualifications:
- ARE YOU OUTGOING?
- DO YOU LIKE FART JOKES?
- DO YOU LOVE DOGS?
- ARE YOU COMFORTABLE WITH GARLIC BREATH?
- DO YOU LOVE YOUR MOTHER?
- DOES ABSOLUTELY NOTHING OFFEND YOU?
- DO YOU LIKE TO LISTEN TO MUSIC?
- ARE YOUR TWEETS ENTERTAINING?
Does this sound like you? If so, you might be a great fit for Indigo Wild.
WANTED: PART-TIME TELESALES POSITION!
Do you like to chat it up on the phone and talk about great smelling soap? If so, we may have the perfect spot for you! This job involves obtaining orders from existing customers and chatting it up about Zum products. Strong telesales experience preferred. Must be located in the Kansas City area.
If you think this sounds like you, please email email@example.com.
WANTED: ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLES SPECIALIST
Indigo Wild is now hiring an Accounts Receivable Specialist to further our mission of helping people everywhere find the plant-based products they love. The ideal candidate is positive, highly motivated and equally comfortable in front of a customer or in front of a spreadsheet.
What You’ll Do:
- Utilize software to research internal customer issues and offer prompt solutions
- Manage customer relationships to ensure timely receivables
- Design and run customized reports that are relevant to financial operations
- Alert management to irregularities, customer trends, and areas of concern
- Understand customer pricing agreements and apply those to invoicing and collections projects
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Finance or business major preferred, but not required if you are a numbers person
- Computer savvy with an advanced working knowledge of Excel
- Comfortable in a loud environment with changing priorities and tight deadlines
- High level of professionalism both in the workplace and throughout customer communications
- Critical thinking skills with the aptitude to use data to solve problems
- Prior receivables experience preferred, but not required if you’re willing to roll up your sleeves and get the job done!
Job Type: Full-time
- You stumble across this job posting and you are intrigued.
- You email your resume to Camille@indigowild.com and tell us why you are interested.
- We will ask you more questions about yourself.
- We invite you to meet the accounting team in-person.
- You join the fun at Indigo Wild. You tell everyone how amazing your life has become, mostly because you always smell like lavender.
WANTED: MARKETING INTERN
Indigo Wild’s internship will consist of learning about the operation of a small business, including marketing, sales, and PR. The intern will be expected to work at least 20-30 hours per week and will be given a set schedule. In addition, the intern can purchase Indigo Wild product at the employee discount and will receive one pound of Zum Bar End Cuts free per month of the internship. Must be smart, fun, and like to eat good food!
Intern duties may include:
· Database management
· Help with coordination and organization of Indigo Wild photoshoots
· Assisting with marketing, PR, and sales projects
· Fulfilling retail and wholesale catalog requests
· Assisting with direct mail efforts
· Assisting with new product launches as needed
· Running errands as needed
For Intern position please send your resume to Keelia at firstname.lastname@example.org
WANTED: PART-TIME PACKERS!
Now hiring part-time packer positions! Flexible hours M-F. Must be available for 3, 8 hour shifts. Ability to lift 50 – 65 pound boxes required.
Apply in person M-F from 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. at our main facility located at 3125 Wyandotte Street, Kansas City, MO. No phone calls please.
WANTED: RETAIL SHOP SALES CHICK OR DICK
We’re looking for a charismatic person who thrives in a crazy environment to help out in our retail shop at our factory. If this is you, or you know someone just like this, please contact Nancy at 816-285-4215. Retail experience is good but not required. All shifts available.
WANTED: PART-TIME SALES / MERCHANDISER
*Must reside within 30 miles of a city listed below.
Iowa City / Cedar Rapids, IA
Des Moines, IA
- Monthly visits to assigned stores
- Building and maintaining close relationships with store managers
- Clean and organize Zum displays
- Complete order-based on display needs
- Must be a fast learner, quick mover, personable, outgoing, and have the ability to work in an organized, chaotic environment.
- Must have your own transporation and willing to travel within 50 miles around city.
- Previous sales and merchandising experience preferred.
- Must be able to work independently with very little supervision.
- Strong Excel and Google Docs knowledge required.
- Ability to list or move 40 to 50 pounds and stand or sit for extended periods of time.
Please email your resume and why you would be a good Zumbassador to email@example.com, subject line: Zumbassador & City applying for.