Filled with a mixture of peanut butter and chocolaty goodness, these decadent cookies are the talk of the Indigo Wild town.
They can be the talk of your town too. Here's how to make them.
- 3/4 Cup of Softened Butter
- 3/4 Cup of Sugar
- 1 Cup of Brown Sugar
- 1 Cup of Creamy Peanut Butter (do not soften)
- 2 Large Eggs
- 2 1/2 Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Tsp. Baking Soda
- 3/4 Tsp. Salt
- 1 10-12 oz. Bag of Chocolate & Peanut Butter Chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix the butter, sugars, peanut butter, and eggs with a mixer/blender/fork/whatever you've got in a large bowl.
3. In a separate bowl mix together the flour, baking soda, and salt.
4. Gradually mix the flour mix into the sugar mixture.
5. Once everything is combined, fold in the chocolate and peanut butter chips.
6. Make the dough into 1 1/2 inch (or so) balls and place onto greased or lined cookie sheets. You can flatten the balls a bit if you'd like, but it's not necessary.
7. Cook for 12-14 minutes at 350 degrees. (They may look like they aren't done yet, but that's only because the rich peanut butter keeps them soft!)
8. Take out of oven and let them cool until they've set.