Do You Need Zum Work?
Would you like to become an "oompa loompa" for Indigo Wild? Here are just a few qualifications:
- Are you outgoing?
- Do you like fart jokes?
- Do you love dogs?
- Are you comfortable with garlic breath?
- Do you love your mother?
- Does absolutely nothing offend you?
- Do you like to listen to music?
- Are your tweets entertaining?
Does this sound like you? If so, you might be a great fit for Indigo Wild.
WANTED: Retail Shop Sales Chick or Dick
WANTED: Part-Time Sales / Merchandiser
*Must reside within 30 miles of a city listed below.
Iowa City / Cedar Rapids, IA
Des Moines, IA
- Monthly visits to assigned stores
- Building and maintaining close relationships with store managers
- Clean and organize Zum displays
- Complete order-based on display needs
- Must be a fast learner, quick mover, personable, outgoing, and have the ability to work in an organized, chaotic environment.
- Must have your own transporation and willing to travel within 50 miles around city.
- Previous sales and merchandising experience preferred.
- Must be able to work independently with very little supervision.
- Strong Excel and Google Docs knowledge required.
- Ability to list or move 40 to 50 pounds and stand or sit for extended periods of time.
Please email your resume and why you would be a good Zumbassador to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line: Zumbassador & City applying for.
WANTED: Spring 2019 Sales & Marketing Intern
Indigo Wild’s internship will consist of learning about the operation of a small business, including marketing, sales, and PR. The intern will be expected to work at least 20-30 hours per week and will be given a set schedule. In addition, the intern can purchase Indigo Wild product at the employee discount and will receive one pound of Zum Bar End Cuts free per month of the internship. Must be smart, fun, and like to eat good food!
Intern duties may include:
• Database management
• Help with coordination and organization of Indigo Wild photoshoots
• Assisting with marketing, PR, and sales projects
• Coordinating all samples for Indigo Wild’s Demo program
• Fulfilling retail and wholesale catalog requests
• Assisting with direct mail efforts
• Assisting with new product launches as needed
• Running errands as needed
For Intern position please send your resume to Keelia at email@example.com