Do You Need Zum Work?
Would you like to become an "oompa loompa" for Indigo Wild? Here are just a few qualifications:
- Are you outgoing?
- Do you like fart jokes?
- Do you love dogs?
- Are you comfortable with garlic breath?
- Do you love your mother?
- Does absolutely nothing offend you?
- Do you like to listen to music?
- Are your tweets entertaining?
Does this sound like you? If so, you might be a great fit for Indigo Wild.
WANTED: Marketing Specialist!Indigo Wild is looking for a marketing maven, master, wizard or goat whisperer with a passion for creating, marketing, and selling all things Zum. Must have a degree in Marketing, Communications, or Business. Brownie points, (because most days at the Zum Factory are centered around what’s for lunch) for 2-4 years experience in a Direct Marketing, Email Marketing, and Consumer Product related field. Have a fancy for copywriting too? We’d love for you to woo us with your words.
Day to day duties:
Managing, creating, and executing daily marketing emails - Email platform experience is a huge plus!
Assisting in new product innovation and launch.
Inventory management of product packaging.
Apply if you’re into a fast-paced, ever-changing kaleidoscope of energy, not easily offended, and are willing to engage daily with the marketing, sales and production teams to sell that soap!
Please email your resume and why you think you would be a good fit for Indigo Wild to Keelia at firstname.lastname@example.org
Wanted: Accounting Intern
Now hiring paid intern!
Flexible hours M-Sat; ideally 10-20 hours per week. This is a great opportunity for anyone planning a career in the business world who wants to learn the ins and outs of a manufacturing company!
Indigo Wild is far from your typical Office Space environment…..so throw away your pocket protector, as the ideal candidate will need to be comfortable in a creative work space with loud music, plenty of yummy snacks, and fantastic smells.
- Hourly compensation
- Gain knowledge of the inner workings of a local company, far beyond basic accounting practices
- Close collaboration with the CFO and controller, and the intern will contribute his or her ideas for process improvement
- Complimentary pound of soap per month of internship!
- High school degree or equivalent; must be enrolled in an accredited university or college program
- Accounting or finance major preferred, but not required if you are a numbers person!
- Proficient in Excel
- Quick learner and able to work without supervision
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects
Please email your resume and why you think you would be a good fit for Indigo Wild to Camille at Camille@indigowild.com
WANTED: Part-Time Packers!
Now hiring part-time packer positions! Flexible hours M-F. Must be available for 3, 8 hour shifts. Ability to lift 50 – 65 pound boxes required.
Apply in person M-F from 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. at our main facility located at 3125 Wyandotte Street, Kansas City, MO. No phone calls please.
WANTED: Retail Shop Sales Chick or Dick
WANTED: Part-Time Sales / Merchandiser
*Must reside within 30 miles of a city listed below.
Iowa City / Cedar Rapids, IA
Des Moines, IA
- Monthly visits to assigned stores
- Building and maintaining close relationships with store managers
- Clean and organize Zum displays
- Complete order-based on display needs
- Must be a fast learner, quick mover, personable, outgoing, and have the ability to work in an organized, chaotic environment.
- Must have your own transporation and willing to travel within 50 miles around city.
- Previous sales and merchandising experience preferred.
- Must be able to work independently with very little supervision.
- Strong Excel and Google Docs knowledge required.
- Ability to list or move 40 to 50 pounds and stand or sit for extended periods of time.
Please email your resume and why you would be a good Zumbassador to email@example.com, subject line: Zumbassador & City applying for.