Do You Need Zum Work?
Would you like to become an "oompa loompa" for Indigo Wild? Here are just a few qualifications:
- Are you outgoing?
- Do you like fart jokes?
- Do you love dogs?
- Are you comfortable with garlic breath?
- Do you love your mother?
- Does absolutely nothing offend you?
- Do you like to listen to music?
- Are your tweets entertaining?
Does this sound like you? If so, you might be a great fit for Indigo Wild.
WANTED: Full Time Collections
Seeking Full Time Collection Person to join our fast paced A/R team. Position requires strong written and verbal skills with 3+ years collection experience, accounts receivable, or data base management experience.
Collection position requires managing monthly aging of non-paid and short paid invoices. Ability to manage direct to store collections as well as collections at the A/P Chain level, including corporate portals a must.
Works closely with returns staff, debit/credit memo personnel, and invoicing team. Proven expertise with LTL and FED EX/UPS Proof of Deliveries required. Candidates with Mail Order Manager experience a plus. Send your Resume to Troy@indigowild.com.
WANTED: Full Time Invoicer
Hiring! Seeking Full Time, experienced accounts receiving invoicer to join our fast paced invoicing team.
Position requires strong ten key and Microsoft Office skills including Excel, problem solving, and time management skills.
3-5 years prior work experience preparing invoices or office administration support required. Candidates with Mail Order Manager (MOM) experience a plus! Send your resume to Troy@indigowild.com.
WANTED: Retail Shop Sales Chick or Dick
WANTED: Seasonal Pullers/Packers/Production/Warehouse Staff
We're looking for fun, energetic, part-time pullers and packers for the 2018 Holiday Season. Applicants must be able to work 24-30 hours per hour. Please apply in person at 3125 Wyandotte Street, Kansas City MO. No phone calls please.
WANTED: Part-Time Sales / Merchandiser
*Must reside within 30 miles of a city listed below.
Iowa City / Cedar Rapids, IA
Des Moines, IA
Oklahoma City, OK
- Monthly visits to assigned stores
- Building and maintaining close relationships with store managers
- Clean and organize Zum displays
- Complete order-based on display needs
- Must be a fast learner, quick mover, personable, outgoing, and have the ability to work in an organized, chaotic environment.
- Must have your own transporation and willing to travel within 50 miles around city.
- Previous sales and merchandising experience preferred.
- Must be able to work independently with very little supervision.
- Strong Excel and Google Docs knowledge required.
- Ability to list or move 40 to 50 pounds and stand or sit for extended periods of time.
Please email your resume and why you would be a good Zumbassador to email@example.com, subject line: Zumbassador & City applying for.
WANTED: Fall 2018 Sales & Marketing Intern
Indigo Wild’s internship will consist of learning about the operation of a small business, including marketing, sales, and PR. The intern will be expected to work at least 20-30 hours per week and will be given a set schedule. In addition, the intern can purchase Indigo Wild product at the employee discount and will receive one pound of Zum Bar End Cuts free per month of the internship. Must be smart, fun, and like to eat good food!
Intern duties may include:
• Database management
• Help with coordination and organization of Indigo Wild photoshoots
• Assisting with marketing, PR, and sales projects
• Coordinating all samples for Indigo Wild’s Demo program
• Fulfilling retail and wholesale catalog requests
• Assisting with direct mail efforts
• Assisting with new product launches as needed
• Running errands as needed
For Intern position please send your resume to Keelia at firstname.lastname@example.org