Do You Need Zum Work?
Would you like to become an "oompa loompa" for Indigo Wild? Here are just a few qualifications:
- Are you outgoing?
- Do you like fart jokes?
- Do you love dogs?
- Are you comfortable with garlic breath?
- Do you love your mother?
- Does absolutely nothing offend you?
- Do you like to listen to music?
- Are your tweets entertaining?
Does this sound like you? If so, you might be a great fit for Indigo Wild.
Wanted: Seasonal Pullers & Packers
Indigo Wild seeks fun, energetic, part-time pullers and packers for the 2017 Holiday Season. Applicants must be able to work 24-30 hours per week. Please apply in person at 3125 Wyandotte Street, Kansas City MO. No phone calls please.
Wanted: Seasonal Phone Chick or Dick
One ringy dingy, two ringy dingy....we're looking for someone to answer our phones and talk to people about soap. Are you super nice and do all your friends like you? If so, come by the factory and talk to Nancy or Troy.
Wanted: Marketing Position
We are on the hunt for a creative, fun, and a little out there marketing person to join our Sales and Marketing Department. This position requires someone with a degree in business or marketing. We are looking for someone willing to try new approaches, and a person with a positive attitude and ability to collaborate with the other Zummers in the S and M group. We work hard and enjoy a rapid-paced, fun, and nimble environment. If you like pina coladas and getting caught in the rain…and half a brain, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Responsibilities of this position include, but are not necessarily limited to:
• Assist in email marketing
• Blog and text message marketing
• Collateral Materials development
• Product packaging research
• Special Events planning
• Oversee the demo program
• Walk-in-Wednesday marketing
• Quarterly email blast to wholesalers
• Assist in label inventory management
• Oversee promotional products
As much as we'd like to shoot the you-know-what with you, based on the number of resumes we receive, we won't be able to answer all inquiries. If there are typos in your resume, the relationship just won’t work.
Wanted: Fall 2017 Sales & Marketing Intern
Indigo Wild’s internship will consist of learning about the operation of a small business, including marketing, sales, and PR. The intern will be expected to work at least 20-30 hours per week and will be given a set schedule. This will be an unpaid internship. The intern will receive a $50 per week reimbursement for gas. In addition, the intern can purchase Indigo Wild product at the employee discount and will receive one pound of Zum Bar End Cuts free per month of the internship. Must be smart, fun, and like to eat good food!
Intern duties may include:
• Database management
• Help with coordination and organization of Indigo Wild photoshoots
• Assisting with marketing, PR, and sales projects
• Coordinating all samples for Indigo Wild’s Demo program
• Fulfilling retail and wholesale catalog requests
• Assisting with direct mail efforts
• Assisting with new product launches as needed
• Running errands as needed
For Intern position please send your resume to Keelia at email@example.com
Wanted: Part-time Sales Merchandiser
*Must Reside within 30 miles of city listed below.
• Monthly visits to assigned stores
• Building and maintaining close relationships with store managers
• Clean and organize Zum displays
• Complete order-based on display needs
• Must be a fast learner, quick mover, personable, outgoing, and have the ability to work in an organized, chaotic environment.
• Must have your own transportation and willing to travel within 50 miles around city.
• Previous sales and merchandising experience preferred.
• Must be able to work independently with very little supervision.
• Strong Excel and Google Docs knowledge required.
• Ability to lift or move 40 to 50 pounds and stand or sit for extended periods of time.
Schedule: You make your own!
Please email resume and why you would be a good Zumbassador to firstname.lastname@example.org Subject line: Zumbassador & City applying for.