Six Uses for Tea Tree Essential Oil
Where does tea tree oil come from? Well you see, sweetie, when tea and tree love each other very much... Just kidding. That's weird. It's made from the leaves of a tree native to Australia called Melaleuca alternifolia, a great name for a sci-fi villain.
Here are some of our favorite perks of this powerful essential oil.
1. It's very aromatherapeutic. The scent of tea tree essential oil naturally is able to relax muscles, so you can kiss those pulsing headaches goodbye.
2. It doesn't just smell delectably tangy and calming, but it actually helps rid skin of body odor.
3. It's a natural antiseptic that can be used in products to soothe irritated skin. Try our Tea Tree-Citrus Zum Rub for obnoxious razor burn.
4. Speaking of tea tree essential oil being a natural antiseptic, cleaning products made with Tea Tree Oil are great for cleaning floors, counters, toilets, sinks, showers, or pretty much any dirty surface. It'll clean without leaving toxic chemicals that unnatural products leave behind. Try our Tea Tree-Citrus Zum Clean Granite & Countertop Cleaner and Zum Clean Laundry Soap.
5. It preserves your skin, the natural way! It even preserves 6 year old raw chicken... Say whaaaat?! See our chicken experiment here!
6. Use Tea Tree products on stinky shoes, gym bags, for athletes foot, or dingy bathrooms and closets!
Zum Tea Tree products include: Tea Tree-Citrus Zum Bar, Zum Mist, Zum Rub, Granite & Countertop Cleaner, Zum Clean Laundry Soap, and Tea Tree-Lavender Zum Kiss Stick.