Do You Need Zum Work?
Would you like to become an "oompa loompa" for Indigo Wild? Here are just a few qualifications:
- Are you outgoing?
- Do you like fart jokes?
- Do you love dogs?
- Are you comfortable with garlic breath?
- Do you love your mother?
- Does absolutely nothing offend you?
- Do you like to listen to music?
- Are your tweets entertaining?
Does this sound like you? If so, you might be a great fit for Indigo Wild.
Wanted: Marketing Position
We are on the hunt for a creative, fun, and a little out there marketing person to join our Sales and Marketing Department. This position requires someone with a degree in business or marketing. We are looking for someone willing to try new approaches, and a person with a positive attitude and ability to collaborate with the other Zummers in the S and M group. We work hard and enjoy a rapid-paced, fun, and nimble environment. If you like pina coladas and getting caught in the rain…and half a brain, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Responsibilities of this position include, but are not necessarily limited to:
• Assist in email marketing
• Blog and text message marketing
• Collateral Materials development
• Product packaging research
• Special Events planning
• Oversee the demo program
• Walk-in-Wednesday marketing
• Quarterly email blast to wholesalers
• Assist in label inventory management
• Oversee promotional products
As much as we'd like to shoot the you-know-what with you, based on the number of resumes we receive, we won't be able to answer all inquiries. If there are typos in your resume, the relationship just won’t work.
Wanted: Fall 2017 Sales & Marketing Intern
Indigo Wild’s internship will consist of learning about the operation of a small business, including marketing, sales, and PR. The intern will be expected to work at least 20-30 hours per week and will be given a set schedule. This will be an unpaid internship. The intern will receive a $50 per week reimbursement for gas. In addition, the intern can purchase Indigo Wild product at the employee discount and will receive one pound of Zum Bar End Cuts free per month of the internship. Must be smart, fun, and like to eat good food!
Intern duties may include:
• Database management
• Help with coordination and organization of Indigo Wild photoshoots
• Assisting with marketing, PR, and sales projects
• Coordinating all samples for Indigo Wild’s Demo program
• Fulfilling retail and wholesale catalog requests
• Assisting with direct mail efforts
• Assisting with new product launches as needed
• Running errands as needed
For Intern position please send your resume to Keelia at firstname.lastname@example.org
Wanted: Design Intern
We’re looking for a graphic design student to help with various design, social media, and marketing projects. Must have availability to work at the Zum Factory during the work week, 15-20 hours.
Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
Must have design training
You have to get the brand, which means you’ve got to be just a little twisted
Can’t be easily offended – chances are you’ll be designing things that offend the easily offended
Love of pop culture, music, food, and pups
If you meet these qualifications please email Keelia@indigowild.com