Do You Need Zum Work?
Would you like to become an "oompa loompa" for Indigo Wild? Here are just a few qualifications:
- Are you outgoing?
- Do you like fart jokes?
- Do you love dogs?
- Are you comfortable with garlic breath?
- Do you love your mother?
- Does absolutely nothing offend you?
- Do you like to listen to music?
- Are your tweets entertaining?
Does this sound like you? If so, you might be a great fit for Indigo Wild.
Intern Wanted! Indigo Wild's Internship will consist of learning about the operation of a small business, including marketing, sales, PR, manufacturing and processing orders. The intern will be expected to work 20-30 hours per week and will be given a set schedule each week. This will be an unpaid internship. The intern will receive $50 per week reimbursement for gas. In addition, the intern can purchase Indigo Wild product at the employee discount and will receive one pound of scrap soap free per month of the internship.
Intern activities may include:
- Picking and packing wholesale and retail orders
- Labeling product
- Deduping the Mail Order Manager Customer database
- Assisting with Marketing, PR and Sales projects as needed
- Coordinating all samples for Indigo Wild Demo Program and Races
- Coordinating shipment of PR samples to magazine editors
- Fulfilling retail and wholesale catalog requests
- Assisting with direct mail efforts as needed
- Assisting with product production as needed
For Intern position, please send your resume to Leslie at firstname.lastname@example.org.