Do You Need Zum Work?
Would you like to become an "oompa loompa" for Indigo Wild? Here are just a few qualifications:
- Are you outgoing?
- Do you like fart jokes?
- Do you love dogs?
- Are you comfortable with garlic breath?
- Do you love your mother?
- Does absolutely nothing offend you?
- Do you like to listen to music?
- Are your tweets entertaining?
Does this sound like you? If so, you might be a great fit for Indigo Wild.
Indigo Wild, specializing in the creation and hand crafting of healthy products for persons, pups and home is interested in hiring a Production Manager who can lead product manufacturing. This is a leadership position which reports directly to the owner of the company. Responsibilities include hiring, training and scheduling production staff, refining production processes, monitoring production scheduling and quality, safety, raw material ordering, inventory planning and management and new product research and development. This position requires 10 years of experience in product manufacturing and management. Experience in liquids is preferred, but not mandatory. Intermediate computer skills required. Salaried position with full benefits. Please send resume and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Typical work activities
*overseeing the production process, drawing up a production schedule; *ensuring that the production is cost effective; *making sure that products are produced on time and are of good quality; *working out the human and material resources needed; *drafting a timescale for the job; *estimating costs and setting the quality standards; *monitoring the production processes and adjusting schedules as needed; *being responsible for the selection and maintenance of equipment; *monitoring product standards and implementing quality-control programs; *liaising among different departments, e.g. suppliers, managers; sales and marketing, finance *working with managers to implement the company's policies and goals; *ensuring that health and safety guidelines are followed; *supervising and motivating a team of workers; *reviewing worker performance; *identifying training needs.
Job Purpose: Receives and stores product by designing and developing product movement and storage systems; improving operations; managing staff.
1) Minimum of 3 Years prior Warehouse Manager Experience required.
2) College Degree Preferred, but not required.
3) Prior Experience with FT, LTL Shipments essential, as well as Light Package Ground.
4) Strong written and verbal communication skills a plus.
5) Strong PC skills with emphasis in data entry, Outlook, Excel, and Word.
Warehouse Operations Manager Job Duties:
- Accomplishes warehouse operation human resource objectives by recruiting, training, scheduling, and; communicating job expectations. Enforces policies and procedures.
- Works directly with Operations and Production Management to achieve warehouse operations objectives by contributing warehouse operations information and recommendations for strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans.
- Develops warehouse operations systems by determining product handling and storage requirements; developing, implementing, enforcing, and evaluating policies and procedures; developing processes for receiving product, equipment utilization, inventory management, and shipping.
- Develops warehouse design by planning layout and product flow.
- Develops warehouse operations system improvements by analyzing process work flow, manning and space requirements, and equipment layout; implementing changes.
- Maintains the cleanliness of the physical property, packaging, and finished goods.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures.
- Promotes the Indigo Wild culture!
To be considered for the warehouse manager position, please email a cover letter, resume, and compensation history to email@example.com. No phone calls please.
Fulfillment Line Manager
1) College Degree Preferred, but not mandatory pending job history
2) 1-3 years of experience in a manufacturing, retail, or web based fulfillment center.
3) Working knowledge of Outlook, Excel, and Word. PC and or MAC efficient.
4) Previous use of fulfillment software such as MOM or equivalent preferred.
5) 1 -3 years of management or training experience, overseeing a staff of 10-15 people.
6) Ability to work weekends when needed. In high season periods, Sep thru Jan, flexible hours a must....day, evening, and weekend hours are required.
7) Ability to lift 50 - 75 pounds repeatedly.
- Oversee pulling and packing staff to insure orders are pulled accurately and in a timely manner as set forth by Operation Manager.
- Schedules pulling and packing staff..
- Assign daily line duty positions for retail/wholesale/LTL pullers and packers.
- Manage the wholesale and retail invoices to ensure timely delivery.
- Proactively Alerts operations, production, sales, and marketing in regards of inventory needs regarding product, packaging, and marketing materials required for the line.
- Order line supplies, e.g. Packing materials, boxes, tape, peanuts, bulk pins, etc.
- Insure quality control of pulling procedures for accuracy.
- Assign daily housekeeping of packing stations and the pulling line.
- Promotes health and safety standards.
- Motivates staff and promotes the Indigo Wild culture.
To be considered for the fulfillment line manager, please submit cover letter, resume, and compensation history to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
We are looking for someone to help keep us clean!
2-3 days a week. Past cleaning experience needed, sorry no cleaning services. Please contact Nancy or Troy at 816-221-3480.
Indigo Wild's Internship will consist of learning about the operation of a small business, including marketing, sales, PR, manufacturing and processing orders. The intern will be expected to work 20-30 hours per week and will be given a set schedule each week. This will be an unpaid internship. The intern will receive $50 per week reimbursement for gas. In addition, the intern can purchase Indigo Wild product at the employee discount and will receive one pound of scrap soap free per month of the internship.
Intern activities may include:
- Picking and packing wholesale and retail orders
- Labeling product
- Deduping the Mail Order Manager Customer database
- Assisting with Marketing, PR and Sales projects as needed
- Coordinating all samples for Indigo Wild Demo Program and Races
- Coordinating shipment of PR samples to magazine editors
- Fulfilling retail and wholesale catalog requests
- Assisting with direct mail efforts as needed
- Assisting with product production as needed
For Intern position, please send your resume to Leslie at email@example.com.