Do You Need Zum Work?
Would you like to become an "oompa loompa" for Indigo Wild? Here are just a few qualifications:
- Are you outgoing?
- Do you like fart jokes?
- Do you love dogs?
- Are you comfortable with garlic breath?
- Do you love your mother?
- Does absolutely nothing offend you?
- Do you like to listen to music?
- Are your tweets entertaining?
Does this sound like you? If so, you might be a great fit for Indigo Wild.
Now Hiring Part-Time Sales Chick or Dick!
Ho Ho hiring! Searching for a smart, savvy, sales sassafras! Are you a Zum fan with phone sales experience? We're looking for a part-time lover to love up our best Indigo accounts. Please email your resume to email@example.com for more information.
Wanted: Production Supervisor
We are looking for a Production Supervisor to lead team members in a fast paced specialty product manufacturing environment. The Supervisor is responsible for directing team members, while safely producing quality all-natural products the body & home.
4 year technical or science degree.
Experience in a process manufacturing environment.
Experience developing and implementing process controls.
Ability to work assigned hours, off-shifts, and overtime.
Computer proficiency and the ability to make arithmetic calculations, complete routine reports and forms.
The position requires an employee be able to perform the essential functions of the job including, but not limited to, the following duties:
Overseeing the scheduling and production of quality products in a high count SKU environment.
Analyze and use data to create process improvement projects.
Ensure employees adhere to the company’s safety, quality, and customer service standards.
Development and tracking of Key Performance Indicators relevant to each part of the manufacturing operation.
Administration duties such as employee performance, attendance and vacation scheduling.
Holding team members accountable to performance expectations.
May assist and contribute to production on an as-needed basis.
For Production Supervisor position please send your resume to Mike at Mike.Bourdo@indigowild.com.
Wanted: Zum Merchandiser
Are you Zum obsessed? We hope so! Indigo Wild is looking for a Zumbassador in the following areas:
- Oklahoma City/Tulsa, OK
- Minneapolis, MN
- Salt Lake City, UT
- Columbus, OH
- Pittsburgh, PA
- Cincinatti, OH
- Ability to work 8-10 hours per week, possibly more
- Skills desired include friendly, outgoing, timely and efficient, attention to detail, organized, and experience in merchandising and/or retail sales is preferred, but not required.
- Basic computer skills required.
Responsibilities include regularly visiting our wholesale stores, taking inventory of product, placing orders, general maintenance of display and spreading good juju where you go. If you think you’ve got what it takes to be a Zum chick or dick, please email your resume to Allison@indigowild.com
Indigo Wild's Internship will consist of learning about the operation of a small business, including marketing, sales, PR, manufacturing and processing orders. The intern will be expected to work 20-30 hours per week and will be given a set schedule each week. This will be an unpaid internship. The intern will receive $50 per week reimbursement for gas. In addition, the intern can purchase Indigo Wild product at the employee discount and will receive one pound of scrap soap free per month of the internship.
Intern activities may include:
- Picking and packing wholesale and retail orders
- Labeling product
- Deduping the Mail Order Manager Customer database
- Assisting with Marketing, PR and Sales projects as needed
- Coordinating all samples for Indigo Wild Demo Program and Races
- Coordinating shipment of PR samples to magazine editors
- Fulfilling retail and wholesale catalog requests
- Assisting with direct mail efforts as needed
- Assisting with product production as needed
For Intern position, please send your resume to Leslie at firstname.lastname@example.org.