Do You Need Zum Work?
Would you like to become an "oompa loompa" for Indigo Wild? Here are just a few qualifications:
- Are you outgoing?
- Do you like fart jokes?
- Do you love dogs?
- Are you comfortable with garlic breath?
- Do you love your mother?
- Does absolutely nothing offend you?
- Do you like to listen to music?
- Are your tweets entertaining?
Does this sound like you? If so, you might be a great fit for Indigo Wild.
Indigo Wild, specializing in the creation and hand crafting of healthy products for persons, pups and home is interested in hiring a Production Manager who can lead product manufacturing. This is a leadership position which reports directly to the owner of the company. Responsibilities include hiring, training and scheduling production staff, refining production processes, monitoring production scheduling and quality, safety, raw material ordering, inventory planning and management and new product research and development. This position requires 10 years of experience in product manufacturing and management. Experience in liquids is preferred, but not mandatory. Intermediate computer skills required. Salaried position with full benefits. Please send resume and salary expectations to email@example.com.
Typical work activities
*overseeing the production process, drawing up a production schedule; *ensuring that the production is cost effective; *making sure that products are produced on time and are of good quality; *working out the human and material resources needed; *drafting a timescale for the job; *estimating costs and setting the quality standards; *monitoring the production processes and adjusting schedules as needed; *being responsible for the selection and maintenance of equipment; *monitoring product standards and implementing quality-control programs; *liaising among different departments, e.g. suppliers, managers; sales and marketing, finance *working with managers to implement the company's policies and goals; *ensuring that health and safety guidelines are followed; *supervising and motivating a team of workers; *reviewing worker performance; *identifying training needs.
We're looking for the perfect man or woman to be the Zum version of Alice from the Brady Bunch. Do you have what it takes? If so, please come by the factory to fill out an application. Please, no calls.
1) Have your own vehicle….you will be picking up lunch from various local eateries.
2) Available Mon-Friday from 10:30 – 2:00 (Available one day, every two weeks to do a Costco Run)
3) Enjoys cleaning up after a “Bunch” of messy adults who are groovy kids at heart and must love it!
4) Considers dishwashing foreplay! (Like the Brady’s we have an 1970’s orange kitchen…but we have a dishwasher)
5) Maintains the stock and inventory of soda, condiments, paper plates, etc.
Wanted: Zum Merchandiser
Are you Zum obsessed? We hope so! Indigo Wild is looking for a Zumbassador in the following areas:
- Summit County, CO
- Denver, CO
- Oklahoma City/Tulsa, OK
- Minneapolis, MN
- Salt Lake City, UT
- Ability to work 8-10 hours per week, possibly more.
- Skills desired include friendly, outgoing, timely and efficient, attention to detail, organized, and experience in merchandising and/or retail sales is preferred, but not required.
- Basic computer skills required.
Responsibilities include regularly visiting our wholesale stores, taking inventory of product, placing orders, general maintenance of display and spreading good juju where you go. If you think you’ve got what it takes to be a Zum chick or dick, please email your resume to Allison@indigowild.com.
Indigo Wild's Internship will consist of learning about the operation of a small business, including marketing, sales, PR, manufacturing and processing orders. The intern will be expected to work 20-30 hours per week and will be given a set schedule each week. This will be an unpaid internship. The intern will receive $50 per week reimbursement for gas. In addition, the intern can purchase Indigo Wild product at the employee discount and will receive one pound of scrap soap free per month of the internship.
Intern activities may include:
- Picking and packing wholesale and retail orders
- Labeling product
- Deduping the Mail Order Manager Customer database
- Assisting with Marketing, PR and Sales projects as needed
- Coordinating all samples for Indigo Wild Demo Program and Races
- Coordinating shipment of PR samples to magazine editors
- Fulfilling retail and wholesale catalog requests
- Assisting with direct mail efforts as needed
- Assisting with product production as needed
For Intern position, please send your resume to Leslie at firstname.lastname@example.org.