Our people were born to be Indigo Wild. And — guilty as charged — every one of us is a true nature’s child. We’ve banded together to thump and bump the rock and soul into every batch of Zum Bars, Glows, Rubs, Kisses and more. Individually, our peeps are virtuosos who are oh-so major to helping our ingredients sing. But together, We’re fusicians who ensure the holistic is always greater than the Zum of its parts.
We make our stuff rock, balancing the rhythm that forms the backbone: Goat’s milk, soy wax, jojoba oil, shea butter, argan oil, dragon’s blood. We add stuff like meadowfoam seed oil, rosehip oil and botanical extracts for bass vibes you can feel. Then we bring out the 100% pure essential oils to lay down a melody that hits the high notes.
Causes we support:
Here at Indigo Wild, we love dogs and hate breast cancer. Many of our own pups are rescues, and we're active in Kansas City Sheltie Rescue. We also have some badass cancer fighters in our ranks, and we're working with some great local charities to support cancer warriors.
Passing down our pearls of ...something. Yes, there's some wisdom in these pearls, too. Call this the "Did you know?" page for everything trivial about Indigo Wild. Herein lies knowledge, Indigo trivia, useless facts and proof that a few bottles of wine are also a few bottles of inspiration. Enjoy.
- Did you know "Zum" is a made up word? This was where the few bottles of inspiration came in.
- Did you know the Zum font on our labels was designed by Todd, Emily's husband, on a cocktail napkin?
- Did you know that Zum Bars contain such a high percentage of essential oils that they are considered therapeutic?
- Did you know stores sellout of the F&M Zum Bar in an average of 4.5 days after receiving it?
- Did you know that Betsy, Cathy and Annie's brother Joe owns an all natural dry cleaning company called Hangers?
- Did you know Tina hand-pours every single Zum Glow, Kiss, Rub, Mist, Tub and Oil, as well as Zip's Scab Dab and ZAR Aftershave Tonic? And that her husband John Paul is a famous harmonica player?
- Did you know Julie and Mary label all of our products?
- Did you know we stop packing and production every day so we can all eat lunch together? Aaaah, ain't that sweet.
- Did you know some days we have as many as 16 dogs in the building?
- Did you know our Zum Tub bath salts are jacuzzi-safe?
- Did you know Myrrhy is the dog featured on the Y.U.M. products and that he was named after Frankincense & Myrrh?
- Did you know shea butter is a natural sun screen?
- Did you know ylang ylang and patchouli are natural aphrodisiacs?
- Did you know Rosemary Mint Zum Mist is great for hangover headaches?
- Did you know Bobbi Brown has Zum Rub in her drawer? (as seen on Oprah)
- Did you know a well known plastic surgeon uses Zip's Scab Dab to help reduce scars?
- Did you know you can call us any time if there are more things you want to know? Yup, just give us a call and we'll chat it up.
- Did you know Andre our soap cutter can also cut a rug?