Think Global, Lather Local!
Hey, Kansas City! This page is your source for all things local. We'll keep you updated on the latest and greatest things happening at Indigo Wild, and let you know when we're out on the town. Be sure to come by and check out our fantastic new soap factory to see and smell all of our handpicked, handmixed, handpoured, handcrafted, handwrapped, handpacked goodness. We're located at 3125 Wyandotte Street, Kansas City, MO just off of 31st Terrace between Broadway and Main. Give us a call if you get lost: 816-221-3480.
|Hours of Operation
||9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
||10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Intern Wanted! Indigo Wild's Internship will consist of learning about the operation of a small business, including marketing, sales, PR, manufacturing and processing orders. The intern will be expected to work 20-30 hours per week and will be given a set schedule each week. This will be an unpaid internship. The intern will receive $50 per week reimbursement for gas. In addition, the intern can purchase Indigo Wild product at the employee discount and will receive one pound of scrap soap free per month of the internship.
Intern activities may include:
• Picking and packing wholesale and retail orders
• Labeling product
• Deduping the Mail Order Manager Customer database
• Assisting with Marketing, PR and Sales projects as needed
• Coordinating all samples for Indigo Wild Demo Program and Races
• Coordinating shipment of PR samples to magazine editors
• Fulfilling retail and wholesale catalog requests
• Assisting with direct mail efforts as needed
• Assisting with product production as needed
* If interested please send your resume to Leslie at email@example.com or call to speak with Leslie at 816-285-4202.
View Larger Map
- Recyclers Wanted! We pack our orders with peanuts, but they are either delightfully compostable cornstarch peanuts, or recycled peanuts that have been donated. If you have any packing peanuts, don't throw them away! Bring a trashbag full of them to Indigo Wild and receive a FREE Sampler Pack for your trouble.
- Unlike Joan Crawford we love wire hangers. We recycle them. Did you know 3.5 billion wire hangers are thrown away each year? Bring your wire hangers to the Zum Factory and we’ll give you a FREE Zum Bundle.
- We also recycle rubber bands, so while you’re making the trip over here bring some rubber bands and we’ll give you a FREE Zum Bundle.
- Local Causes. Here are a couple of hometown causes near and dear to our hearts.
- Kansas City Sheltie Rescue - Dog rescuer extraordinaires! Check out their website.
- Turning Point - The Center for Hope and Healing. Visit their site here.