Before Indigo Wild touches your body, it touches these bodies. No worries, we're not showering with your soap singing "I'm Too Sexy" before we ship it off to you. We're talking handcrafted, handmade, hand-mixed, hands-on...which is all pretty dang handsome.
So take a spin with our handy work. It's mixed and mashed with 100% pure essential oils, shea butter, meadowfoam seed oil, soy wax, goat's milk, botanical extracts and other jujulicious ingredients. It all helps to carry on some karma and magnify the mojo. Then it's flashed by the butt of a gnome, danced over by a shaman, kissed by a fairy and blessed by a goat.
Click here to check out our online catalog
Causes we support:
Here at Indigo Wild, we love dogs and hate breast cancer. Many of our own pups are rescues, and we're active in Kansas City Sheltie Rescue. We also have some badass cancer fighters in our ranks, and we're working with some great local charities to support cancer warriors.
Passing down our pearls of ...something. Yes, there's some wisdom in these pearls, too. Call this the "Did you know?" page for everything trivial about Indigo Wild. Herein lies knowledge, Indigo trivia, useless facts and proof that a few bottles of wine are also a few bottles of inspiration. Enjoy.
- Did you know "Zum" is a made up word? This was where the few bottles of inspiration came in.
- Did you know the Zum font on our labels was designed by Todd, Emily's husband, on a cocktail napkin?
- Did you know that Zum Bars contain such a high percentage of essential oils that they are considered therapeutic?
- Did you know stores sellout of the F&M Zum Bar in an average of 4.5 days after receiving it?
- Did you know that Betsy, Cathy and Annie's brother Joe owns an all natural dry cleaning company called Hangers?
- Did you know Tina hand-pours every single Zum Glow, Kiss, Rub, Mist, Tub and Oil, as well as Zip's Scab Dab and ZAR Aftershave Tonic? And that her husband John Paul is a famous harmonica player?
- Did you know Julie and Mary label all of our products?
- Did you know we stop packing and production every day so we can all eat lunch together? Aaaah, ain't that sweet.
- Did you know some days we have as many as 16 dogs in the building?
- Did you know our Zum Tub bath salts are jacuzzi-safe?
- Did you know Myrrhy is the dog featured on the Y.U.M. products and that he was named after Frankincense & Myrrh?
- Did you know shea butter is a natural sun screen?
- Did you know ylang ylang and patchouli are natural aphrodisiacs?
- Did you know Rosemary Mint Zum Mist is great for hangover headaches?
- Did you know Bobbi Brown has Zum Rub in her drawer? (as seen on Oprah)
- Did you know a well known plastic surgeon uses Zip's Scab Dab to help reduce scars?
- Did you know you can call us any time if there are more things you want to know? Yup, just give us a call and we'll chat it up.
- Did you know Andre our soap cutter can also cut a rug?